For common applications in the liquid containment arena — ones that just need a dependable blue-collar material — PVC is the way to go. PVC sheet is a good, economical alternative to higher priced materials. Its weldability and compatibility with Type I PVC pipe saves time and money since the PVC-formed container can be directly welded to the PVC pipe, eliminating flanges or other connectors.
- Performs in applications to 120 F 160°F (60°C)
- Resists mild acids, alkalis and solvents
- Has UL94 V-O Flammability Rating
- Is Type I, Grade I gray per ASTM D-1784
- Thermoforming performance
- No moisture absorption
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant