Expanded PVC Foam is a lightweight yet rigid board of moderately expanded closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) extruded in a homogenous sheet with a low gloss matte finish.
- Lightweight yet rigid and durable
- Easily formed into just about any shape imaginable using wood and foam board fabrication techniques
- Heat formable and chemical resistant
- Superior dent and scratch resistance
- Custom colors and special cuts available
For common applications in the liquid containment arena — ones that just need a dependable blue-collar material — PVC is the way to go. PVC sheet is a good, economical alternative to higher priced materials. Its weldability and compatibility with Type I PVC pipe saves time and money since the PVC-formed container can be directly welded to the PVC pipe, eliminating flanges or other connectors.
- Performs in applications to 120 F 160°F (60°C)
- Resists mild acids, alkalis and solvents
- Has UL94 V-O Flammability Rating
- Is Type I, Grade I gray per ASTM D-1784
- Thermoforming performance
- No moisture absorption
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant